Gothenburg Conference: Hazara Genocide in Pakistan; Challenges and Solutions
Organized by Shahmama & Salsal National Association, Sweden.
December, 01, 2012, Gothenburg,Sweden.
Speakers at the conference:
- Ustad Kazim Yazdani (Historian, author of ‘a research in the history of Hazaras’): A Brief History of Hazara people
- Dr.Saleem Javed (Freelance journalist, human rights activist): Hazara genocide in Quetta—Timeline and Motives
- Prof.Dr.Ishtiaq Ahmed (Professor Emeritus of Political Science, Stockholm University. He is also Honorary Senior Fellow of the Institute of South Asian Studies, National University of Singapore.): Religious and Sectarian Minorities in an Ideological State: The Case of Pakistan.
- Ali Dayan Hassan (Director at Human Rights Watch, Pakistan, Asia division): Deteriorating Human Rights Situations in Pakistan
Prof.Nazir Hussain (Educationist and social activist, Quetta)
- Ustad Boman Ali Qasimi (Writer, social activist): Hazara Persecution in Afghanistan
- Aref Farman (Novelist and president of Association for Protection of Afghan Refugees in Iran’): Closing speech and…
View original post 1,380 more words